The latest Alcohol Alert Issue 2 2013 from the Institute of Alcohol Studies (IAS) is now available. See the cover story Government reads last rites over alcohol strategy or also in the issue reports on:
- Birmingham City Council withdraws from 'Responsibility Deal'
- Sheffield alcohol research group attacks 'below cost strategy'
- Round the clock alcohol home delivery service
- Hospitals missing opportunities to intervene early in care of people with alcohol-related illness - unnecessary deaths being caused
- Balance North East attacks alcohol licensing of cinemas
- Limited use of new licensing powers
- Alarm over prospect of motorway pubs
- Drink drive deaths up by a quarter
- Underage drinkers “turning to online retailers to buy alcohol”
The latest Drink and Drugs News issue can be found here, including afeature on the Findings Drug and Alcohol Matrixes.
See here for the latest Alcohol Concern newsletter or NWPHO alcohol e-shot.
The latest Alcohol Focus Scotland (AFS) newsletters can be found here.