A Jointly Sponsored SATELLITE SESSION
COLUMBIA U. NATIONAL CENTER ON ADDICTION & SUBSTANCE ABUSE (CASA)
RUTGERS U. CENTER OF ALCOHOL STUDIES (CAS)
U. ALABAMA BIRMINGHAM SCHOOL OF PUBLIC HEALTH
U. CALIFORNIA LOS ANGELES INTEGRATED SUBSTANCE ABUSE PROGRAMS (ISAP)
U. NEW MEXICO CTR ON ALCOHOLISM, SUBSTANCE ABUSE & ADDICTIONS (CASAA)
NATIONAL INSTITUTE ON ALCOHOL ABUSE & ALCOHOLISM (NIAAA)
Saturday June 20, 2009
32nd Annual Research Society on Alcoholism Conference
San Diego, California
Topics for the day’s session
- Studying social networks and behavior change.
- Longitudinal design and analysis in the study of mechanisms of change.
- How to effectively address mechanisms of change in grant applications.
- Update on current NIAAA priorities and future funding opportunities for mechanisms of change research.
- Informal roundtable discussion is open to all participants.
- Invited Speakers Include: Nicholas Christakis, Robert Stout, Katie Witkiewitz, Kevin Lynch, Richard Longabaugh, J. Scott Tonigan, and Mark Willenbring.
FOR INFORMATION AND REGISTRATION: VISIT OUR WEBSITE