Current Issue: July–August 2010
Interventions and Assessments
- Can a Single Question Detect Drug Use and Drug Use Disorders?
- Brief Interventions May Increase Entry into Specialty Addiction Treatment
- Patients with HIV infection and Opioid Use Who Receive Methadone Maintenance Are More Likely to Initiate and Adhere to Antiretroviral Therapy
- Promoting Access to Hepatitis C Treatment via Integration with Methadone Maintenance Programs
- Effect of Opioid Agonist Treatment on Survival and Cessation among Patients with Injection Drug Use
- Does Naltrexone Treatment for Alcohol Disorders Reduce Health-Care Costs?
- Methadone Treatment Reduces Overall Health-Care Costs for Commercially Insured Patients with Opioid Dependence
- Effectiveness of Opioid-Treatment Agreements and Urine Testing in Reducing Opioid Misuse among Patients with Chronic Noncancer Pain
- Misuse and Diversion of Methadone and Buprenorphine Are Increasing, but Buprenorphine Appears to Have a Better Safety Profile
- Sustained Virologic Response in Hepatitis C Treatment May be Similar for Patients Who Drink Alcohol and Those Who Abstain
- Does Early Cannabis Use Lead to Psychosis?
- Cutaneous Necrosis, Purpura, and Neutropenia: Think Contaminated Cocaine
- Prescription Opioid Abuse and Dependence Increases as Younger Nonmedical Users Grow Older
- Alcohol Consumption Is Associated with Other Healthy Lifestyle Factors
- Effects of Alcohol Intake on Mortality among Older Adults