IN THIS ISSUE
- Antismoking Medication Shows Promise for Treating Alcohol Dependence
- Brain Patterns May Help Predict Relapse Risk for Alcoholism
BY THE NUMBERS
- Excessive Alcohol Use and Liver Disease
NEWS FROM THE FIELD
- Children of Military Families at Increased Risk for Substance Use
- How Does Drinking Alcohol Affect Food Choices?
- Freshman-Year Spike in Alcohol May Change Connections in the Brain
- Brain Images Used To Study Impact of Aerobic Exercise in Heavy Drinkers
A CLOSER LOOK
- Animal Models for Alcohol Research
- Ted George, M.D.
Read Full Newsletter (PDF)